Ceremonial grade whole bean cacao paste grown with a focus on quality over quantity. Used in our full moon cacao and fire ceremonies.
- Unroasted Peruvian Criollo raw cacao
- Ethically sourced through a workers co-operative of small farmers to chemical free organic standards
- Fostering bio-diversity and social responsibility offering fair distribution of income, employment and education support.
- High levels of antioxidants, magnesium, calcium, vitamins & essential amino acids.
- Vegan ~ Gluten free ~ GMO free
- Packaged in 100% compostable bags
Raw cacao paste can be used to make a potent, high vibration hot chocolate. Think of it as a super-charged drinking chocolate!
Can also be used for making your own healthy raw chocolates.
Packaged in premises that uses nuts. All our products are free from dairy, soya, gluten and GMOs