Smooth and refreshing with slight fruity tones in easy-to-melt buttons.
Whole bean ceremonial cacao paste grown with a focus on quality over quantity, perfect for cacao ceremonies while out and about.
Also check out our original love Virgin Ceremonial Cacao and our new love, Serendipity Ceremonial Cacao.
What Makes It Special
- Peruvian Criollo raw cacao paste/liquor
- Ethically sourced through a workers co-operative of small family farmers to chemical-free organic standards
- Fostering bio-diversity and social responsibility offering fair distribution of income, employment and education support.
- High levels of antioxidants, magnesium, calcium, vitamins & essential amino acids.
- Vegan ~ Gluten free ~ GMO free
- Packaged in 100% plastic-free compostable bags
Ceremonial cacao buttons is used to make a potent, high vibration drinking chocolate consumed during cacao ceremonies. Think of it as a super-charged hot chocolate!
View our ceremonial cacao drink recipe here.
It can also be used for making your own healthy raw chocolates. Try these sublime cacao paste recipes.
- ◄Nutritional Info
Packaged in premises that use nuts. All our products are free from dairy, soya, gluten and GMOs