Discover how to quickly and easily make delish chocolates, that feed your soul!
You'll LOVE taking a dip into raw chocolate 😋
Join Paula and Dan at the Wiltshire home of Elements for Life, Woolley Wonkaland for a fun-packed 4 hour chocolate making experience.
This hands-on choc-filled workshop will be small and intimate... and will see you melting, mixing, pouring and of course, TASTING heavenly raw chocolate!
* Golden Ticket Gift Cards Available! *
- Master 5 sumptuous dairy-free raw chocolate recipes
- Discover what makes raw chocolate so delicious and nutritious
- Explore a variety of healthy natural sweeteners
- Create your own raw chocolate treats to take home
- Receive a full-colour "Woolley Wonkaland Home Recipe Pack” to keep and add your own notes
Recipes You'll Master..
- Our famous No-Fail Raw Chocolate Recipe is the perfect base from which to add nuts, fruits and super foods to suit your desire
- A creamy dreamy raw chocolate fudge
- A sublime vegan alternative to milk chocolate, for a lighter flavour
- Our rich, decadent raw chocolate mousse with just 3 ingredients
- Melt-in-the-mouth raw chocolate truffles that are to die for
You’ll leave with a choc-filled smile on your face, and a belly full of yummy chocolate treats. Not to mention, you’ll now be able to make delicious chocs that have your friends and family rolling their eyes back with joy.
Plus, you’ll be able to take your new scrumptious skill to new levels with our “Woolley Wonkaland Home Recipe Pack”... so you’ll never be stuck for tasty ideas.
Date: various Sat and Sun dates, 12 - 4pm
Location: Woolley Green, Wiltshire
Limited to 6 places each date
* Book 2 places for you and a friend and SAVE £20 *
Please note that discount codes are not applicable to our events
Glorious Gift Experience
Give the ultimate chocolate gift with a Raw Chocolate Workshop Gift Card.
Valid for 12 months at any Introduction to Raw Chocolate Workshop
Places are non-refundable, though can be transferred to someone else for the same workshop.