Come together in Nature ♥️ connecting with Heart ♥️ and the Spirit of Cacao for a beautiful heart-centred cacao ceremony round a fire.
Together we create a space free from the hubbub of daily life. An opportunity to sink inside ourselves, rediscovering our true essence. A break from the stress of the world allowing time to recognise our connection to all that is.
Woolley Green, Wiltshire
(about 6 miles from the beautiful Georgian city of Bath)
Our site is a beautiful biodynamic farm in Wiltshire where we can gather in peace away from disturbance and surrounded by mumma nature in her glory!
Limited to 10 places
What to expect
- Be held by divine nature all around
- Drink sacred cacao, grown and prepared with care, love and intention
- Be taken on guided journey
- Share, connect with ourselves and each other
- and expect the unexpected!
What to bring with you
- There are ample logs to sit round the fire, feel free to bring a cushion, blanket, yoga mat or a small camping chair
- Warm, comfy clothing
- You may wish to bring a journal and pen
- Above all, bring your open heart, curiosity and your intention
Note about the weather
If the weather is unkind, then we host the ceremonies in our little chocolate premises over the road. Send you prayers for dry weather!
Places are non-refundable, though can be transferred to someone else for the same ceremony.
Please note that discount codes are not applicable to our events