6th Birthday Competition Rules
The Short Version
- Entry is open to anyone aged 18 or over
- Closing date for entries is midnight Mon 14th November 2016
- Winners will be announced live on Episode 6 of RawChocTV on Tues 15th November 2016 and you have 72 hours to reply to claim your prize
- Prizes will only be sent to a UK postal address
The Full Version
These competition rules shall be binding on you when entering any competition(s) operated by us, our sponsors or any company or website owned or controlled by us from time to time. In addition to these general competition rules, other specific terms and conditions may also apply to a particular competition. We will post any such specific competition rules on our website.
- Competitions are open to all persons aged 18 or over, except for employees of EFL Raw Foods Ltd and any company associated to the specific competition, their families, or anyone else who is professionally associated with the competition.
- Entries only permitted for persons with a UK delivery address.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries by the same person will be disqualified. Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP.
- Entry is via the online form at www.elementsforlife.co.uk/6yrsold
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- Closing date for the contest is midnight Mon 14th Nov 2016.
- The draw will take place on Tues 15th Nov 2016 and the winners announced live on RawChocTV on Wed 15th Nov.
- The winner must claim their prize within 72 hours of notification
- The prizes will be awarded to the first six (6) names drawn at random from all valid entries at the time of the draw.
- The prizes will be those listed on the competition page www.elementsforlife.co.uk/6yrsold
- No alternative prizes may be requested although EFL Raw Foods Ltd reserves the right to alter arrangements or prizes should this be unavoidable. There is no cash alternative and prizes cannot be transferred to any other person or website.
- EFL Raw Foods Ltd will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
- It is a condition of entry that any winner consents to their name and county of residence to be published on the Elements for Life website (www.elementsforlife.co.uk) and also the Elements for Life Facebook page (www.facebook.com/RawChocolateMaking), Twitter account (twitter.com/MakeRawChoc), Instagram account (www.instagram.com/elementsforlife) and any other medium deemed appropriate for a minimum of 30 days after the closing date. Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with post-event publicity.
- Competition winners agree to keep confidential any knowledge about EFL Raw Foods Ltd and its business and personnel received by them as a result of the competition.
- No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by sponsors.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the competition without prior notice.
- Use of false name or address, eg name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. EFL Raw Foods Ltd reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed by EFL Raw Foods Ltd before such person may claim their prize.
- These rules are governed by English law.
- To be entered into this competition, entrants must complete the entry form before the closing date stated above. Your entry is valid provided you give us your contact details through the online form.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the competition material.