With A Wiltshire Chilli Kick
Peruvian Criollo raw cacao powder, coconut blossom sugar and fiery Jamaican Red Chilli grown by our friends at The Wiltshire Chilli Farm.
Dairy, soya, gluten free - suitable for vegans
- Made using diabetic friendly, low GI coconut blossom sugar
- Hand blended in small batches
175g packaged in a degradable cellophane bag inside a reusable tin
Approx 9 servings per tin, depending on how you heap your teaspoon!
First delight in the rich raw chocolate flavours, with the warmth of the chilli kick following through slightly after. There's enough chilli into really taste it without overpowering the cacao.
Raw cacao powder* (50%), Coconut blossom sugar*, Jamaican red chilli
* Grown to ecological standards & agrochemical free or certified organic.
- ◄How to Enjoy in 3 Easy Steps
- Add 3 teaspoons to a mug while you gently warm some milk of your choice. Our favourite is homemade cashew nut milk as it makes the ultimate thick and creamy hot chocolate!
- Pour a small amount of warm milk into your mug, stir into a paste, before adding the remaining milk
- Sit back and enjoy
For an extra frothy hot choc, add the powder to your pan while you warm the milk and blitz it with a stick blender.
Too Hot for Hot Choc?
Just add your milk of choice, the hot choc blend and a couple of ice cubes to a blender and blitz away. Instant raw chocolate shake.
- ◄Nutritional Info
These figures are without any milk added.